The American Visionary Art Museum (AVAM)
If you are looking for a venue with the amenities of a hotel or club but with a different atmosphere, the American Visionary Art Museum may be the answer! Far from a museum displaying the Old Masters or antiquities, AVAM’s collection of far out art is great fun. The Sculpture Barn, Garden and the Jim Rouse Visionary Center provide options for large and small events, inside and outside. “Urban chic” and “funky” and “very cool” come to mind with the scaffolding and neon and larger-than-life kinetic sculptures. It has a wonderful interplay of textures and architecture that we would love to incorporate into your Visionary Event!
Read our blog posts featuring The American Visionary Art Museum:
- Amanda & Adam’s Wedding at the American Visionary Art Museum
- Abi & Jason’s Wedding at the American Visionary Art Museum
- Yi & Zhen’s Baltimore Portrait Session
- Carrie and Kristaps’ Wedding at the Visionary Art Museum
- Jackson Photography featured on Charm City Wed and Hi-Fi Weddings!
Facility Rental Coordinator – Michele Goldberg
The American Visionary Art Museum
800 Key Highway
Baltimore, MD 21230
Phone: 410-244-1900 ext. 228